Twin Eagles partner Heartbeet Kitchen’s pimento cheese stuffed grilled jalapeño poppers
Treating yourself to Twin Eagles Partner Heartbeet Kitchen’s Pimento Cheese Stuffed Grilled Jalapeño Poppers is a great way to kick off the new year. Get the recipe below.
Make Heartbeet Kitchen’s homemade Pimento Cheese Dip recipe here.
- Grab some thinly sliced bacon and fresh jalapeños.
- Wearing gloves, cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise, and deseed. Fill each half with pimento cheese dip, skim the top with a knife to make the cheese level.
- Wrap in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat one side of your Twin Eagles grill to medium high heat, about 425ºF. Place jalapeños with cheese facing up on the other side of the grill that has no flame (indirect heat). Cook with grill closed for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and bacon is starting to crisp.
- Then move jalapeños over direct heat for 5 minutes to finish and fully crisp. Serve warm and enjoy.