Announcing the Twin Eagles 2017 collection of premium grills for outdoor kitchens
These sleek, new gorgeous grilling machines are now available in four sizes, ranging from our 30” grill to an expansive 54” version. They incorporate engineering details that are the culmination of decades of experience and innovation by Twin Eagles’ masters of innovation and design. All feature Twin Eagles’ proprietary 5-Part Grilling System, which is designed to provide the ultimate grilling experience. They can also be customized by adding two premium features, for a difference your family and friends will taste in every delicious bite.
What can you expect from a Twin Eagles grill? Standard features that go a step beyond.
- Enhanced nighttime grilling with hood-activated internal halogen lights and Exclusive Control Illumination knobs that provide precise temperature control and an indigo blue glow for greater visibility.
- Quality construction, with 25,000 BTU, 14-gauge, #304 stainless steel burners and zone dividers to help you regulate different temperatures.
- High-grade ceramic briquettes and 3/8” hexagonal stainless steel grates distribute radiant heat evenly, for consistent grilling and restaurant-style sear marks.
- Easy-to-open Hood Assist System and reliable hot surface ignition, for safe, easy operation.
An extra-large, 3-position warming and cooking rack and large sealed smoker box to hold your favorite soaked woodchips, in order to deliver extra flavor.
- High polished accents that reflect the exquisite refinement of your grill and accessories, and thoughtful design details like convenient Rotisserie Rod storage.
True grilling aficionados can also opt for thoughtful special features, including:
- A Sear Zone – which sears food faster with intense, 25,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in natural juices – for moister, more flavorful food.
- The Concealed Heavy-Duty Rotisserie System with 100-pound turning capacity lets you leave the cooking to the grill, so you can spend more time hosting your outdoor party.
To learn more about our premium built-in grills, click here.